Thursday, June 25, 2015

Evernote

I really enjoyed learning new tech tools throughout this semester. Utilizing the handbook will help me further my abilities to use and implement them into my everyday life. There are some that I won't really need or use. But one that I wish I would have found a long time ago was Evernote. I like it because you can add pictures to your notes, and keep them organized that way. I have had a difficult time in being and keeping organized. With this, I can organize and keep track of those things that I would like to keep track of. Its somewhat ironic, I have my goals of becoming organized laid out in my Evernote profile..

3 comments:

  1. I was reluctant at first but when I saw some real application possibilities I started coming around. Like you there will be some that will be less useful and some that I will want to try and master above are limited exposure. I tried out pinterest. I will have to check out evernote now and see if there is something there for me also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not test out Evernote. I see some mention about Pinterest, which I have used. Although not much.

    Is Evernote along those lines? What does it do that Pinterest does not do? Or, are they similar in functionality?

    I also looked through the ebook and saw some programs I've used already and a few I have not. I will have to look through more of them to see if there is something I can use for the type of instruction I do. Unfortunately, most of the instruction I do is more hands on and does not lend itself well to tech tools. However, I am trying to find ways to incorporate some of them into the training programs I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had the opportunity to check out Evernote but once I get time I will have to check it out! It's great that you have been able to benefit from it so much. I love to organize things, which sounds a little crazy i know, because I find it relaxing so I'm sure Evernote would be useful to me.

    I would also like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences with me over the course of the semester. I hope you have an amazing rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete