Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Introduction

My name is Justin Jackson. I am new to blogging, and am excited for a different, unfamiliar experience. Through blogging, I hope I am able to learn more about myself, but also learn from other individuals who share much-needed content on the internet. I am starting this for my OLP 4407 - Instructional Technology in Human Resource Development, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be something that I become very interested in. I hope that I am able to learn technological skills from other's that will be of a great benefit to me with future courses, as well as for my professional development.

#techhrd

1 comment:

  1. Nice introduction Justin. I like the way you give a bit of information but not too much and the fact that your blog comes across very positive. I enjoyed your blog. It seemed personal and not stiff, making it welcoming.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete